2. How many potatoes does it take to kill an Irishman? None.
3. I never wanted to believe that my dad was stealing from his job as a traffic controller. But when I got home, all the signs were there.
4. What happened when the butcher’s apprentice sat on the meat grinder? He got a little behind in his orders.
5. When a clock fell on a couch just seconds after a woman got up, her husband was heard to say, “Darn clock. Always slow”!
6. To jump off a bridge in Paris is to be in Seine.
7. A panda eats a restaurant meal, shoots the waiter & walks out, telling the protesting manager, “Hey, I’m a Panda, look it up.” So he does & finds the dictionary entry, “Panda: bear-like mammal native to China with black & white markings; eats shoots and leaves.”